Consider engaging Fireside's innovative services
Fireside Parliament Publishing & Consulting is a service oriented business that provides professional services in a variety of areas including teaching, preaching, presenting, mentoring, facilitation, counselling and curriculum writing.
Our goal is to enhance the personal, and organizational growth and development of individuals, couples, families, educational institutions and communities.
Consider hiring Anne and Claudio, lead consultants for Fireside Parliament, to spark new ideas, assist in developing and implementing innovative plans, produce progressive projects and stimulate growth and transformation.
The following is a brief summary of the professional services that Anne and Claudio can provide. Anne and Claudio are pleased to share a project sample, outline or presentation. Click on the highlighted words for a product sample that emanated from Anne or Claudio's service. You can also go to the Resources page to see more.
Anne Mackie Morelli has an extensive history of public speaking within secular and faith based communities
- As a former member of the Canadian Olympic and National Track Teams Anne has presented numerous times about the discipline and challenges of training and competing at the national and international levels of athletics.
- Throughout her career as a public high school counsellor and administrator Anne presented regularly at professional development workshops, and parent and staff meetings on topics ranging from encouragement, critical response, parenting, to communication skills.
- When Anne worked within the community setting, as a registered clinic counsellor, she presented to a wide variety of community groups on topics related to parenting, loss and grief, chronic health issues, crisis response, conflict resolution, and communication.
- Since transitioning five years ago from the education field into church ministry she has presented and preached on a variety of Christian themes and topics. Her presentations have focused on diverse topics ranging from forgiveness, mentoring, conflict resolution, communication, women in Scripture, marriage, to crisis response, all through the lens of Christian faith. Her sermons have focused on specific Scripture passages.
- Anne has spoken with many groups and individuals regarding the challenge of coping with chronic health issues.
Anne would be delighted to speak at your church or at one of your events. She has a wealth of experiences and a depth of knowledge about a wide variety of topics and fields.
Anne’s primary passion is to help empower others to cope with life’s challenges, to fulfill their potential, and to use their gifts to effect positive change in the world. She believes that every person has the capacity to lead and contribute in some way, according to her or his gifts and the call placed on their life, whether this is in helping a friend, raising a child, leading a group, or running a business. Anne is a life long learner. She loves the stimulating discussions and books that challenge paradigms and produce a greater understanding and appreciation of the way others see and experience the world. Anne has a heart that beats for mentoring younger women and leaders, and providing spiritual, emotional, and leadership direction.
Claudio has a broad range of experiences as a senior educational leader, Consultant, facilitator, coach and Mentor
- As Technical Consultant for the Wellspring Foundation for Education, Claudio is a faculty member and presenter in Wellspring's Abundant Leadership Institute, a Post-Graduate leadership program delivered to Central and East African educational leaders. He delivers a week long educational leadership module focussing on school leadership principles and practices.
- As a Superintendent/CEO of a large metropolitan school district in British Columbia Canada, Claudio was responsible for leading and facilitating a leadership team of over 125 leaders, organize school district Board meetings, facilitate numerous district presentations, and act as chief educational advisor to the Burnaby Board of Education on its policies, procedures and programs.
- As a senior educational leader Claudio has been actively involved in the recruitment and succession planning of senior educational leaders, school-based leaders and teachers.
- As an educational consultant Claudio has provided services as a researcher and developer of Pathways to Excellence School Self-Assessment and Goal Setting Project For African Schools - Development of School Administration/Leadership, Classroom Management and Inclusive Education Modules for Opportunity International - Chicago, IL.
- As an educational consultant Claudio provided expertise in facilitation in a challenging high school transition process involving three independent schools in British Columbia.
- As a educational consultant Claudio has assessed school board effectiveness in the governance of schools and districts. He has provided a list of recommendations and suggestions to improve school board effectiveness.